Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GPP 029: Lost in Thought, Part Two

Paul's rambling continues as he talks about life in Saginaw, the changes over the past year, the financial realities of his new living situation, health care, and the recession's effect on the life as a worker. In the second half of part two, he muses further on censorship, what it means to write from the imagination, and whether pundits are to blame for fomenting violence.

MP3 File



The picture is a Google Earth image of U.S. 127 and Colony Road in Michigan, where I came across a row of collapsing trees. In winter, against the blowing snow, the view was much more striking, and I regret that I did not have my camera on hand (although perhaps it was best that I did not have even more to distract me from actually staying on the road).

No comments: