Friday, June 24, 2011

GPP 052: Catching Up with Sean Hurley

In which Sean and I have another extended chat, this time a bit more relaxed. We talk about Sean's second play, getting feedback, my new song, how to make songs, singing, Stargate Universe, and lots of other stuff.

Warning: it's long. Almost two hours!

MP3 File

Oh yeah, my song that he and I spoke about. Here it is on BandCamp. There's also a video on Vimeo.

There isn't a video for Sean's play _Listen, Pray, Make Room_ or I'd link to it, but Sean's feed of current stuff is here. You can subscribe to the almost-complete subscription-only project he's producing now and get access to the whole Atoms, Motion and the Void episodes 40-45 and all the associated songs and audio bits and pieces -- take a look at this.

More show notes later...

No comments: