Wednesday, June 29, 2011

GPP 053: A Conversation with Meredith Matthews

Ms. Matthews is a kindred spirit in that she has a lifelong fascination with audio. She produces the Braindouche podcast. Unlike most of my online friend and fellow podcasters, I've actually met Mer and her partner Dani in person. They are, both of them, all kinds of awesome. We had only a short visit to their home in Pottstown but we sang Jonathan Coulton songs while I played the guitar, our kids ran around their yard, and it was great fun.

MP3 File

Show notes: Ms. Matthews has a new album of ambient music; information here. She does web development; information here. She has recommended to me a program called Ambient. I will endeavor to find links to her other blogs and music tools as soon as I can.

No comments: